Parchuni Wala in Noida

Parchuni Wala in Noida


Hi Freinds, I have recently shifted to noida from a very small city in Uttar Pradesh. In UP we get daily kitchen use items from parchuni shop. When I cam to Noida few days back, one of my roommate asked me to get the kitchen items from grocery shops. The word grocery is totally new to me because I am hearing it for the first time. In my own city we call this as parchuni shop. In some cities these shops are also called as Kirana shops or ration ki dukan.

I am glad that I have added a new word grocery to my dictionary. This will help me.
I also noticed that grocery shops in noida are big as compared to those in small cities. They have all the items of daily use and that too of different variety. Some people have opened it in a very well and structured manner and they also offer a basket at the entry which helps to do the shopping. Prices are reasonable. Some of the items are available at MRP and on some items they are offering discount.

Its good to find all the commodities under one roof where you do not need to do struggle to find the stuff. Their staff people are also very very helping in nature and they help us in finding the item which we are looking for. Some of the grocery stores have also kept fresh vegetables and fruits to sell.