Noida Grocery Stores in Sector 63

Noida Grocery Stores in Sector 63


Hey people...My name is Avadh Kishore Pandey and I am looking for grocery store shops in Noida sector 63. I have recently joined an IT company here and basically I am from Patna. I was born and brought up in Patna and never been to any metro in my entire life. This is my first visit to metro city. Today I went to nearby shopping mall but could not find grocery store over there.  If anyone can help me and send me name and location of the local kirana shops then it would be of great help. I want to place orders for kitchen stuff of daily use e.g daal, aata, ghee, rice etc. 

Grocery Store Noida Sector 63

My first visit to a metro city 

Here I would like to share more about myself. I am 28 years old and I have completed my bachelors degree in engineering, to be specific in Computer Science. Right from my childhood I always wanted to visit a metro city particularly Delhi or Mumbai. I am fortunate enough that I got a job in an IT company and got placed here in Noida.

Initially I was putting up in companies guest house hence I did not find any trouble in daily dining. There is no doubt that Noida is a well planned and structured city and you can find all the facilities over here. But sometimes it gets little difficult to get small small stuff of daily use. may be I am facing this issues because I am new to the place. Once I come back from daily work it gets difficult for me to manage everything on my own. Here in Noida sector 63 and its nearby area there are many corporate companies and residential societies. This could be the reason that this place is little expensive. This could also be the reason of small problems for example locating the grocery shops, washer man, press wala etc.

Getting grocery during the weekend

I have prepared a comprehensive list with the help of my elder sister and mother. I called them yesterday and asked them to help me in preparing the list. I am also planning to hire a cook for breakfast and dinner. Till that time I will get all the grocery items I get lunch in my office hence no worry about lunch. I am planning to go to some supermarket during the weekend and get the daily grocery need items. Meanwhile I am also planning to discuss this with my office colleagues if they can help me finding kirana stores in Noida sector 63 or some nearby area.  I also did some research on search engine but could not find any good grocery store 63 area where I can go and do the shopping. Although all of us love to do shopping but when it comes to grocery shopping we all hate it, because its a quite monotonous job.  My landlord told me that he will help me to find ration stores in Noida.

I think it will take me a month or two to settle up in the new place and then I can plan for other things like visiting various places and meeting my friends. Some of my relatives have started calling me up that I should go and visit them. I am also curious to meet them.